Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Big Announcement

Hello World :>
My family and I are excited to share a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! No, we are not pregnant, but YES we are growing our family! If you know me, you know that I have a very tender heart for orphans and I am so excited to share that God is calling us to begin the process to complete an International Special Needs Adoption!
Meet Sutton:
I have been an avid blog reader for several years and was introduced to Reeces Rainbow through links from several of those blogs.
The first steps in the process are to complete paperwork, paperwork and I am sure more paperwork :> There will be more details to come later but we are super excited to begin.
This will be a complete journey of faith, we are looking to God to supply our needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus. Would you please covenant to pray with us as we begin?
In Christ,
Jason, Lori, James, Audrey & Madelyn Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment