Friday, March 2, 2012

Wow, what a week!

All I can say is WOW, God is good! This week, we were able to publicly share our formal committment to Sutton not only on the blog, but in our every day lives :>

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has purchased items through our thirty-one fundraiser, bought puzzle pieces and just donated either through the chip in or the RR FSP page. We know that lots more is in store, but I wanted to take time to really reflect and give thanks to you all and to our Father, who gives to us so generously and abundantly!

Wednesday night, I had the opportunity to share our adoption Journey with our Women's Bible Study. This was the very first time that I have had to speak to a room of about 30-40 people and I was a little nervous, but everyone was so open and encouraging!

In my walk, I have found that there are definately times of waiting, where God grows our patience, and then there are times when I feel like I am flying and things are happening so fast. Right now, I feel like we are definatley in the season of FLYING! I would ask that you continue to pray over our family, to cover us with LOVE and if you feel directed, help us bring Sweet Sutton home :>

Just a quick reminder, we have an open thirty-one party:
http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E1496871&from=DIRECTLINK
This party will be open till March 9th and 25% of your purchase will go directly toward our adoption funding!

We have also been sharing with others about our Piece of the Puzzle adoption fundraiser and I am planning to make a specific blog post on that over the weekend :>

Also, please make plans, if you are local, to eat at Chick Fil A in Waxahachie on National Down Syndrome Awareness day 3/21! They have agreed to donate 15% of all reciepts given to our adoption! (I am sure I will be making a separate blog post on this soon too:> )

Thank you guys for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment